Reservation status browsing service
- * Reservation status browsing service is a site for viewing the availability of reservations at Okinawa Karate Kaikan, and reservations cannot be made.
- * If you would like to make a reservation, please make a reservation by application form.
Reservations for facility use
- * Reservations can be made from the external site "Lyma City Sports Facility" linked above.
- * There is an "application document" to be submitted at the time of reservation, so please confirm before booking.
■ Cancellation fee ■
* After submitting the usage permission application, the reservation will be made and a cancellation fee will be charged. Please note.
(Occurred from 1 year before the date of use)
(There is no tentative reservation. We recommend that you confirm the reservation once again. The usage rules have already been stated.)
|①||When it cannot be used due to natural disasters, force majeure, or other reasons that cannot be attributed to the user's blame.||None|
|②||When the cancellation of use is notified by the day before one year before the day when the user intends to use it.||None|
|③||When the cancellation of use is notified 1 year to 15 days before the day when the user intends to use it||30%|
|④||When the user requests cancellation after 14 days before the day when he / she intends to use it||100%|
Download application documents
■What to check before booking
|Document name||PDF data|
■Documents to be submitted at the time of facility reservation
|Document name||Excel data||PDF data|
|(1) Application for permission to use||Download||Download|
|(2) Application for permission to use attached facilities||Download||Download|
|(3) Limited number of facilities||-||Download|
|(4) Application for permission to shoot*||Download||-|
|(5) Application for permission to change use*||Download||-|
|(6) Notification of cancellation of use*||Download||-|
|(7) Application for refund of usage fee*||Download||-|
- * Please be sure to contact and consult with us before submitting documents (4) to (7).
- * When using desks, chairs, etc., please submit (1) and (2) as a set.
■Facility tour and karate experience program
|Document name||Application form|
|Facility tour application form*||Download|
|Karate Experience Program||Download|
- * Please be sure to consult with us in advance to visit the facility.
- Facility usage fee list
- List of attached facilities (with photo)
- Details of the list of attached facilities (Japanese)
- Details of the list of attached facilities (Equipment price list: English)
- Projector connection instructions
- Dojo layout diagram
- On-site map (Japanese)
- On-site map (English)
- Parking lot map
- How to get from "Okinawa Karate Kaikan" to "Old Navy Command Bunker" (map)
[Dojo facilities] AM9: 00-PM9: 00
[Exhibition facility] AM9: 00-PM6: 00 (Admission is until PM5: 30)
[Closed] Every Wednesday (12/30 ~ 1/3)